Sunday, January 4, 2015

A Year Later

One year ago, I started this blog and I am so happy that I did. I didn't reach my reading goal of 30 books, but I have to give myself so credit. I DID graduate from college this last year, moved across a mountain pass, got my first boyfriend, started two new jobs, and a temporary job, as well as dealt with a crazy roommate. [Seriously, why are people so nuts?] I had a lot of other things going on--and I did still manage to read 22 books (not all blogged) in that time. 

So here's to a new year: 2015. I swear to read 30 (new) books this year! The first on my list is, of course, A Storm of Swords (#3 of Game of Thrones). I'm also hoping to read more books that are cultural//historical. I think I'm really starting to miss that aspect of reading due to my recent departure of school.

 & I have also created the resolution to take a single photo a day--it's a cool way to document my year. 

ANNNNDDD, I am looking forward to visiting my bestie in Taiwan!

Here's to a new year, new chances, and a breath of fresh air. 

Always,
Emily


also: here's the link to my Goodreads Account

No comments:

Post a Comment